- Grading of grain based on size, length, and specific gravity. Triple cleaning process ensures that there are very few foreign seeds that cannot be removed.
- Registered shed capable of processing certified seed to international standards (ISTA).
- Fully automated seed coating facility capable of packing 750 tonne per week. Coorow Seeds is capable of delivering grain in bulk, bulkbags and small bags.
- Scarifying machine which is capable of enhancing the germination of hard seeded species.
- De-hulling machine which removes hulls from the grain.
- Hammer mill capable of milling to customer specifications.
- Registered Export Establishment unter a compliance agreement with AQIS and capable of filling shipping containers with bulk grain and high value bagged seed.
Storage and Distribution
- Storage facilities for bulk or bag to meet customer needs
- Ideally located for distribution in the Northern Agricultural Region of WA
- Wholesale accounts with seed and grain brokers provides access to crop and pasture species
- Grower network provides access to large volumes of free to trade varieties
- Links to wholesalers and retailers with national distribution and marketing networks.
- Value added grain product for feed merchants and farmers
- Members of Australian Seed Federation assures that operations are inline with current legistaltaive and indeustry requirements.
- member of Grain Trade Australia (GTA)
- buy and sell all grains for domestic and international markets in container size either bulk or bagged product